WEBINAR - myhealthlocker(Add this event to your Outlook calendar)
- Additional information
- Terms and conditions
|Team:||NHS Connecting for Health|
|Contact for this event:||email@example.com|
|Description:||myhealthlocker - eMPOWERMENT for patients and service users
The experience of South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust.
The title of the Information Strategy: 'The power of information - Putting all of us in control of the health and care information we need' highlighted the importance of patients being able to access their records and other services online in order to improve self-care. In this webinar we will be focusing on the work of South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust's (SLAM), with their myhealthlocker system which enables service users to both access and contribute to their health record.
On 11th July, Mike Denis - Director of Information Strategy at SLAM and Nin Pandit - Programme Manager at SLAM and now Project Director at London Connect, will:
1. Share their experiences in developing the business case for myhealthlocker in conjunction with Service Users, Clinicians, the SLAM Board and their Local Health Economy.
2. Summarise how myhealthlocker works and the challenges that they have had to overcome
3. Identify the early benefits derived and concerns raised since their launch in May 2012.
4. Provide reflections and recommendations to other NHS Healthcare providers on using such approaches to bring 'no decision about me without me' to reality.
The webinar is free of charge and you can participate by logging in direct from your own workplace or home.
Webinars are designed to be highly interactive. You can ask questions and share your views and ideas via a web chat facility or through discussion with the other presenters and participants.
You can send any burning questions that you'd like to ensure we address during the webinar to our mailbox at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date:||Wed, 11th July 2012 (13:00 - 14:00)|
|Registration closes:||Wed, 11th July 2012|
|Venue:||At your work place,|
|Places available:||Registration is currently closed for this event.|
Additional information for delegatesLogin details and instructions will be sent to all participants by 10am on Wednesday 11th July.
At your work place
Terms and conditions
1. This event will take place via WebEx. You will need to join via the internet and will need a telephone to join the audio element.
2. Instructions and a link will be sent to you up to 2 hours before the event begins. You will need to click the link to join the event.
3. The event may be cancelled or changed at short notice.
4. There is no charge for non-attendance. Please let us know if you can no longer attend as someone else may wish to have your place.
5. The WebEx may be recorded and made available to non-participants to view. By joining the WebEx you agree to your participation being recorded and shared. It will be made clear to you at the start of the WebEx if this is the case.
Registration is currently closed for this event.